Late in The Cowgate 2:040:00/2:04
Bartolini Pickups & Electronics
Artist Liaison Application: Jordan Hepburn
I am writing to express my sincere and passionate interest in collaborating with Bartoloni Pickups & Electronics Inc.
As I begin a new chapter of my musical journey following my emergence as an artist in 2020, and the release of my first creative works, I strongly believe that working in partnership with Bartolini would continue to nurture my development and growth, whilst presenting opportunities to share my genuine passion and love of Bartolini's high quality instrumental products with fellow musicians and music lovers world-wide.
I would consider it an honour of the highest order to be associated with your fantastic organisation, and to work together in the next stage of my musical journey.
I am excited to share some of my current goals as part of my application:
- Short-term Goal 1: I have recently finished recording the Bass line for an original song to be featured on the Debut EP of 'Ceiti' A Scottish Singer Songwriter and Professional Vocalist who's three debut singles were featured by BBC Introducing over the past year. I used my Lakland Skyline Bass with MK1 Soapbar Pickups and Pre-armp on the recording.
Please note: The EP, as well as my collaboration with Ceitii has yet to be announced in the public domain, and so I have not published this news yet. I will contact Bartolini to advise when Ceiti releases this music and announces our collaboration.
- Short-term Goal 2: I am currently actively pursuing opportunities to collaborate with local artists in Scotland across multiple genres of music in the interest of undertaking both recording and live performance projects. I am also exploring using Fiver in the interests of undertaking remote session musician work with potential collaborators world-wide.
- Short-term Goal 3: I plan to continue developing my social media strategy and skills, with the view of facilitating musical collaboration and increasing my fan base to maximise the distribution of my music and products to a global audience.
- Long-term Goal 1: I plan to release my own original music in collaboration with other artists, as well as explore playing guitar on these projects depending on the creative process that ensues.
- Long-term Goal 2: I aspire to become a leader in Scottish Music, specifically in inspiring innovation, participation and creativity in my regional and national community of electric bass players. I see great potential in using my musical, interpersonal and professional skills and abilities to lead charitable work in the City of Edinburgh and across Scotland, and am passionate about exploring how I can help young people in poverty and deprivation access musical opportunities - particularly in acquiring a musical instrument and equipment.